Westfield Wanted

Mark stevens

Afternoon,

As per the title I'm after a Westfield, mainly track use but must be road registered so now & then I can drive it on the road. I'm 6ft 2 so need enough space etc.. ideally over 200hp, more the better. I don't want a Q registration.  

I'm open mined with tuning/further developing to get it to my desired track car spec, brakes, suspension etc..  but more power the better.

Cheers

Don't have a car for you - sorry but just questioning your dislike of a q reg. When you own a car with a q reg, you don't have to worry about emissions at mot time - just smoke only. Then when you go for more power you don't have to worry about emissions... just the money :laugh:

• Like 1

Get a Q reg car ...its easier!

• Like 1

+1 for a Q - lots of advantages and no disadvantage unless you want a vanity plate that you never look at when driving :d

• Like 1

Previous issues with a car I owned that was a Q reg - insurance & resale mainly. Plus I’ll probably put my private plate I can’t see when driving on it.  

just a personal preference I guess 

18 minutes ago, Mark stevens said:

Previous issues with a car I owned that was a Q reg - insurance & resale mainly. Plus I’ll probably put my private plate I can’t see when driving on it.  

just a personal preference I guess 

A Q reg Westfield?

As RD says insurance and resale are no different whatsoever on our cars whatever the reg as we buy on quality of build and choice of components. 

Of course if you like to have a plate on it then a Q us no use. 

4 hours ago, Ben (bunje) said:

Hi Mark

i thkn weve spoken via email already but mine is for sale

And a very nice car it is indeed, having seen it several times since Ben built it!

On 07/01/2019 at 16:30, Mark stevens said:

Afternoon,

As per the title I'm after a Westfield, mainly track use but must be road registered so now & then I can drive it on the road. I'm 6ft 2 so need enough space etc.. ideally over 200hp, more the better. I don't want a Q registration.  

I'm open mined with tuning/further developing to get it to my desired track car spec, brakes, suspension etc..  but more power the better.

Cheers

What is your budget? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2019 at 16:30, Mark stevens said:

Afternoon,

Cheers

Hi Mark,

I have a 2011 Seiw FW rear bodied car (v8 bonnect) which was built by me and correctly registered on a 2011 number plate, it is road legal and track prep`d with roll bars / full cage / etc and is fitted with a forged TTS Rotrex supercharged Zetec blacktop making 340bhp, it also has lowered floor pans so is very roomy, The car is a exact rep of a 250 sport finished in red / black, the car is simply stunning and is basically leaves the opposition for dead on track days. The car has no expense spared in looks / handling and performance.

Message me for details / pictures, Regards Jim. 

On 18/01/2019 at 17:34, jim leese said:

Hi Mark,

I have a 2011 Seiw FW rear bodied car (v8 bonnect) which was built by me and correctly registered on a 2011 number plate, it is road legal and track prep`d with roll bars / full cage / etc and is fitted with a forged TTS Rotrex supercharged Zetec blacktop making 340bhp, it also has lowered floor pans so is very roomy, The car is a exact rep of a 250 sport finished in red / black, the car is simply stunning and is basically leaves the opposition for dead on track days. The car has no expense spared in looks / handling and performance.

Message me for details / pictures, Regards Jim. 

Pm sent jim 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.