Anyone for bacon and egg.

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

There have been stand-up crappers at Le Mans a few times. They're OK for the first day or two. After that, find somewhere more secluded :oops: 

1 hour ago, Blatman said:

There have been stand-up crappers at Le Mans a few times. They're OK for the first day or two. After that, find somewhere more secluded :oops: 

The first time I went to le Man I was in waiting for a shower to be free and I saw someone leaving what I thought was a shower 

As I went to jump in bare footed I realized in mid jump that it wasn't a shower

I performed a mid air manoeuvre that the Red Arrows would have be proud of .

I learnt a valuable lesson that Day...!

• Haha 2

Back in NZ, my mate and I used to go to alot of weekend motorcycle rallies. One particular one, I didn't go to for some reason but he did, and came back with this story.

This was the in the days before porta-loos were common-sight, they had a series of long-drops dotted around the campsite. For those not familiar, a long drop is a wee shed with a wooden seat over a very deep hole/pit and 1000 flies upon lifting the seat  - the classy ones have a quarter-moon window cut in the door for light. There was a girl using one when the seat collapsed and she fell in! There was also a portable hot-water shower trailer there which cost ?/5mins - the organisers said for her it was free and she could stay in one for as long as she liked. At the prize-giving that night, she got a special prize for being a good sport about it (probably in the hope she didn't sue them).

• Haha 3