Boot box

Tim Reid

Genuine original boot box for Westfield with ZK wide body (classic) but will also fit kit body (older classic). 
Post office red with cut outs for braced roll bar.
Used but good condition. £50 Collection only.

IMG_20181230_102826.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling the person who said they would collect in January isn't so this is available again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there will this fit a new MSA wide body Rear cage 

thanks 

It will fit a braced roll bar but as it already has cut outs they may need some modification for your specific car or bar. 

I'm still learning what each braced bar is called - MSA, RAC, what the devil - I still don't really know....

So - three quick questions -

1. what braced bar do I have? (see photo below)
  2. is it the same as yours?
  3. if it's the same, how much clearance did you have between the box cut-outs and the bar diagonals?

Thanks

Westfield1 small.jpg

Yours is an RAC bar.

1 hour ago, NigelO said:

I'm still learning what each braced bar is called - MSA, RAC, what the devil - I still don't really know....

So - three quick questions -

1. what braced bar do I have? (see photo below)
  2. is it the same as yours?
  3. if it's the same, how much clearance did you have between the box cut-outs and the bar diagonals?

Thanks

Westfield1 small.jpg

I don't know what this boot box was cut for, I guess RAC but I bought it precut. The reason for selling is I found another one which didn't have cut outs and I'm making the whole thing narrower and shallower.

I'm the original owner of the boot box.. and it was a factory fit on the car for the rac roll bar that's in your pic...

We had to change to a full cage when we went hill climbing, hence the boot box was spare...

1 hour ago, Castlecroft said:

I'm the original owner of the boot box.. and it was a factory fit on the car for the rac roll bar that's in your pic...

We had to change to a full cage when we went hill climbing, hence the boot box was spare...

Thanks. Poor boot box doesn't feel very loved, after you sold it someone else bought it but decided not to fit. I then bought it off them (for more than you sold it for) but got another one.

I'm just trying to get back what I paid.

Will someone give it a home?

OK - in that case, what's the chance of a "Westfield Courier"  going from Reading to Birmingham or Staffordshire(ish) anytime soon?

6 hours ago, NigelO said:

OK - in that case, what's the chance of a "Westfield Courier"  going from Reading to Birmingham or Staffordshire(ish) anytime soon?

I'll post a request in the members section to see if anyone can help.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.