Yes..........that time of year........Westie Presents

Thrustyjust

So, tonight ( wife is out !) I have ordered the AD08R's from Camskill. Little cheaper than Demon Thieves, so I can sort the swop over the festive break. So, anyone want a set of Tr1's let me know , for not a lot :d

Well if you really want a great Christmas present, you could do worse than make me a cheeky offer for my XI........

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, stephenh said:

Well if you really want a great Christmas present, you could do worse than make me a cheeky offer for my XI........

Stephen, your car is amazing . No other words for it. You have built a fab car and sad to see you let it go, but needs must. I would love your car, albeit I am the 'majority' of funds short and also I have nowhere to keep it :d. I know whoever does buy it will be totally chuffed with what you have achieved with it. Also, I got quizzed on why my car needed new tyres last night , let alone why I would have needed another toy to put in the garage :laugh:

• Like 1

Just found these for wannabee racing drivers who dont win anything and can inflate them when they feel down and deflate them before people come round and get seen. Available from Argos and the like . Make you feel a winner if thats your bag.

trophy.jpg.7f0a2f8dcb7c960c1cd707bac1bcf052.jpg

• Like 1

Hurrah for Camskill tyres . Boo to DX delivery . They are rubbish and liars . Still a day later than I 'allegedly' signed for they made it :t-up:

20181221_180159.thumb.jpg.23c59b2a8fd90b11ee88fa03e10a88d0.jpg

• Like 6

So, getting the new boots fitted tomorrow, therefore had to get the car up in the air , to get the wheels off, clean and also get the old weights off and de-glued. Wasnt wanting to 'damage' the new flooring with axles stands,  ( but it shouldn't do as each tile can take more than the weight of the whole car, I made some plywood plates to stick the stands onto, which is carpentry and its something I am not that great at, but works fine.  So , to my local guy in the morning as was too busy yesterday. Decided to de-autumn the car , with so much leafage stuck in the rear arches , so washed all the arches out and ready for the refitting soon.

20181223_143143.thumb.jpg.318a78f32aac5658cdcd6249860ed1c0.jpg

Also fixed my new carbon wing mirror backs on , which the wife noted and explained that they were for xmas :laugh:. She is going to wrap them up on the car and stick a bow on them :oops:

• Haha 2

Oh, for flips sake. I go into the garage to take a photo of the tyres I am selling and find this :oops:

20181223_204329.thumb.jpg.d2468b9de623ff71e48399e496b77ab8.jpg

Was told I was lucky she wanted to completely wrap it in sellotape ...................... grrrrrrrrrr

:xmas:

• Like 1

See you've treated yourself, and gone for that new design exhaust mount. Shame they don't do it in black :p

Could wrap it in carbon effect vinyl I suppose!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

See you've treated yourself, and gone for that new design exhaust mount. Shame they don't do it in black :p

Its one of those upgrades you like as you are the wood master :d

9 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Its one of those upgrades you like as you are the wood master :d

Oddly enough been working on different designs today ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.6178b12bf9c13c416e159a2885c1d067.jpeg

• Like 1

Is that under silencer mountings Adge ? :d

I hope you like my plywood stand bases ? I am rubbish at wood stuff. I had to 'redesign' our shed as we were having an extension built. I had to move the door from one part to another. It inwardly collapsed and had to buy a new one :laugh:

• Haha 1

I'm looking at a cradle design, instead of the rubber one that's under tension :d

Like your stand bases, Morgan chassis next?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AdgeC said:

I'm looking at a cradle design, instead of the rubber one that's under tension :d

Like your stand bases, Morgan chassis next?

Morgan chassis and then even darker school and go for Westie clams too :laugh:

• Haha 2