Vinyl Stickers

Del

I have this friend who is very proud of his new Seight.  So much so that he would like to have his name on the sides of the bonnet in what he calls a "tasteful hand written script".  He believes that real racers do this. Does anyone know where I - sorry, I mean my friend - could get some vinyl stickers made in the Midlands?

I have just had names done for Speed Series drivers, very good service, loads of colour & font choice at Metal Monkey Tel: 01785 621710.

They are sister company of 2003 Speed Series Sponsors Ferriday and located in Stafford, provide a prompt postal service  :D  ;)  :D  :)

I just wanted to let you know that Mike at Metal Monkey was extremely helpful and supplied exactly what we wanted within two days.  Great service at a reasonable price.

That's what I like about this club!

Just make sure you sign up and join  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :)

:D  which reminds me must update my signature  :devil:  :D  ;)  :p