Keeping it in the street

jrcasey

I am probably tempting fate to say this but I have not had any trouble either (apart from some toerag stealing my valve caps) - weekly shop at Asdas ,B & Q car park ,cinema multi storey etc etc but I do have an alarm (motorcycle) and never leave anything in the car and always use the tonneau when the roof is down.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jrcasey

• FATBOY

• brianm

• steppenwolf

Cheers for that oioi and phil.  Gotta say I am not that worried at all - I have not been put off by anything anyone said and am getting REALLY excited :) about finalising my purchase...

Laters, jr

Laters, jr

??? .........translation please.

Roughly translated into Oxford English, I believe it means

Thank you all so much for your help.  I now have sufficient information to make a decision, so I will bid you farewell.

Yours sincerely

J R Casey

:) ........isn't that what Mrs. W, said?

:0 ........I can't be doing with all this young persons lingo. In my day it was all cool or fab. I tried to speak the Queen's english once but didn't have the nose for it.

:cool: ......Ciau

isn't that what Mrs. W, said?

??? I thought the same, Mr testicleimpaler  :0   but I couldn't be  :arse: 'd to point it out.  But now you mention it...  :D  :p

buy an old battered skip

weld a piece of tungsten carbide steel on the top

weld dow both sides of one of the ends, hindge the bottom, slap on some eyes for a beastie pad lock, and hey presto, small tank style garage.

:)  :0  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

or move house

got me a baseball bat at the side of my bed on the quietest street in Doncaster incase anyone touches the Spitfire on the drive  :devil:  :devil: