team westfield

Mike

Cancelled my membership only a couple of days ago.

They did organise a few events but seemed a bit pricey.

Also got some discount vouchers to spend at the factory on joining.

Not a lot else other than that....Oh 2 newsletters for the year!

Mike

Wouldn't bother, the only thing of use was 5% off some stuff at the Factory, apart from this it was a waste of time & money. :arse:  :angry:

Andy :0

You get 6 months free membership when you buy a kit.   I signed up cuz there was the promise of money off vouchers.   Quite frankly, my chocolate fire screen has been about as much use!

In my humble opinion of course.   Some people swear by their chocolate furniture accessories.

:sheep:

Does it still exist?

My membership fee was worth it in my opinion and I only did one thing with them - The XTR2 day at MIRA.

bl**** great it was.

Richard.

You get a one off 5% discount with the voucher you recieved when you joined, the voucher has to be handed in.

There is an offer on at the moment which gives you £5 if you spend £100, £12.50 if you spend £250 and so on.

IMO if you are building a car the membership is worth it for the discounts, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Peter.

Sits up like a begging puppy

Down boy - and put away those droopy ears and wide eyed look  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

team whatfield  :arse: who are they have i been living under a stone or summat  ??? for the last year  :blush: mmmmmmm might join what events did they do last year  ;)

Just for your information the team Westfield trip to Le Manns last year ended up staying at the same camp site as us.

And well.... we manageed to get a better price on or pitch, lets but it this way.

And no discount was asked for. :D

wooo hoooooooooooooo a trip to le man's ayyyy thats good  :arse: were having a le man's race at the curby weekend  ;) it will be a lot cheaper than the team whatfield trip i can tell ya  :arse:  :durr: did they do anything else then