Santa Pod?

POC

Anyone fancy coming for a few runs?

Had mixed reports on the weather for the day, will obviously decide in the morning if its worth going or not.

Should be a laugh, I've not run 1/4 miles before, and I just got some sticky ABC10s :D;)

Paul

Umm...

may have been up for that but the XTR2 is going to be in bits this weekend...we have a lot of 'little jobs' to do before donington in march.  It being it bits means we'll probably be working on it too.

Paul, you going to take you toy up to donington - it would do it the world of good to get it out on track ;)

Ian

Can't m8 - the list of jobs is vast  :blush:

1. Rip out all front brake lines

2. Replace with full braided lines (right from the master cylinder)

3. install residual pressure valve on front cylinder

4. Take off the body (oh no !!! not again) in order to sort out yet another leaky dry sump pump - it sucks :(

5. Measure up and (Hopefully) Install  nice new F3 pedal box to get round the standard nasty pedals and position

6. Figure out if a bell crank can be used on the throttle to make it a little more progressive

7. Cut and install another new Carbon Fibre dashboard with the STACK located in the centre - warning lights behind the wheel

8. Install CD player speakers and sub ;)

9. Weld in seat frame support struts to stop me thinking I'm going to crash the car (every time I go round a corner the seat moves and flexes like #### - it feels like the back is stepping out on corners - even though its not)

So - just a few jobs ;)

Have you got a better picture of the car with its new black wheels ???

Ian.

8. Install CD player speakers and sub

nice,  :cool:  and when do the flourescent tubes go in underneath  :0  :D  :D

Where did you get the rubber Paul mine will last about 2 more track days Yoko O32R's and will need replacing,did you get them new or 2nd hand, i would like to know where to find used track day tyres in are size as new they are soooooooooo expensive :(

8in on 8in rim mate

I got mine second hand, but you can get them from BMTR 0121 331 1122.  I had to buy a replacement front tyre, cost me £104 + vat + delivery.  ???

Dunno where you would find the rubber second hand :(