Prospective Westy Owner

Paul T

On 08/09/2018 at 22:45, terry everall said:

looks great

Thanks guys, and thanks again @terry everall for getting up early on Sunday to meet me!

Started getting the roll bar fitted last night, had a small issue that one of the rose joints wat cross threaded but I managed to get it out and fixed with and tap & die so all ok:yes:

1 question - do you bolt through the bodywork under the roll bar flange? 

60C80C16-7933-4819-A9FB-88140D0E38C0.jpeg

Was bolted through the bodywork previously and that's how I will mount the new cage

Hi and :ww:. Our Warwickshire meet is every 3rd Thursday at the Falcon in Hatton. 20th is the next one. Feel free to come say hi.

Just to echo Ali's comment on joining us at the Falcon for the next meeting.

On 14/09/2018 at 15:35, Ali and Gail said:

Hi and :ww:. Our Warwickshire meet is every 3rd Thursday at the Falcon in Hatton. 20th is the next one. Feel free to come say hi.

7 hours ago, Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO said:

Just to echo Ali's comment on joining us at the Falcon for the next meeting.

Thanks guys, yes I've already put a message on the FB group (Paul Tremble), will definitely be seeing you on 20th, hopefully in the car if I can get a few of the running issues ironed out before then. Looking forward to it

Cheers

Sorry Paul, I hadn't connected our FB conversation with your forum name. Don't forget I can't this months meet so I'll hopefully see you at the next meet! Good luck sorting the car out.

• Like 1

On 08/09/2018 at 22:50, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Lovely car enjoy her

Unfortunately not as lovely as she seems, got a problematic cooling system and damaged camshafts (see my camshaft post) so won’t be driving it to the Falcon on Thursday, will still attend though and will be sure to get her blat-worthy again before the October meet :black-westy: