Knockhill august 9th Now with Videos.

Andrew

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 14:01, Ben (bunje) said:

Maybe another wet trackday for you Andrew in one of the dryest years in record. Maybe it's not russ who's the rain man:p

Lets just squash that rumour now Ben. :p

The weather was perfect all day.. not as warm as it's ben lately but dry as a bone. I had a few little niggles with my car in the morning, including a cracked brake pipe leading to a slightly scary moment on the brakes. Borrowed a pipe flaring tool, repaired, and by lunch time the gremlins were all sorted.

Had some good sessions in the afternoon, but as my PC is up the creek at the moment, videos will be while..

P1130204.thumb.JPG.09607e8249cffcc1aff0637b88abbf72.JPG

• Like 4

PC is back up and running.. so got some vids uploaded overnight. :)

First one with Mike and Stoney:

Then some clear laps, managing to string some 58 sec laps together.

And finally some footage from Stoney at the end of the day, following a tired old man.. shocking lines! :zzz: (He'd forgotten his GoPro so stuck mine on his car)