Hey - I'm new here

Got car, signed up with club, registered on site - next......?

:zzz: Hello folks.  I live in Great Ayton, North Yorks and wondered if anything on the club front is happening in the area.  I work in Holland during weekends so am keeping an eye open for pub meets, track days etc. which are scheduled within reasonable range.  Otherwise I will just have to carry on scaring the sheep on the moors (and tha'ts without the car as so far the weather has been a bit yeuch.)

Be pleased to here from anyone.

Hello & welcome JD

If you have a look in the Events section you will find that hogman is arranging several Track/Airfield days in & around your area.

Very good value to & soooooooooo much fun.

Also there is a Coast 2 Coast run lined up for the begining of June, i did this (well 1/2 last year) which was great.

I belive that your local meet would be East Yorkshire or Yorkshire, have a look on the main site in Local Events wscc.co.uk for details.

Maybe if thats alll too far away you could start up a N.Yorkshire & Newcastle area? NickA may well be interested (do a search & send him a Message)

Andy :t-up:

you could try the ne7ers.  we meet at the dangler o the north pub near durham last wednesday of the month.  one of our members is in hutton rudby(another in north allerton).  we organise track days/ karting/days out scaring sheep (the latest day out was two weeks ago where we went blatting for batter - f&c in whitby from stokesley).

photos and stuff can be seen at www.ne7ers.co.uk.  we will soon be putting up an event calender.

we tend to talk to each other via email.  to subscribe to the email then goto www.se7ens.net and introduce yourself.

OiOi

JD Chrome, i am just down the road from you in coulby newham. will have to meet up some time. what spec/colour car have you got incase i see you around?

ive, well my dad and i have a yellow zetec. cant miss us.

mike

Hey there JDChrome!

You are more than welcome to come and join in the fun with the East Yorkies, we do runs out scaring everything and everyone, track and airfield days, trips to the shows, rolling road shoot outs etc etc etc!

We meet up every month for the meet during summer (March - Sept) and also try to do blats out as often as we can!

So come along to the meet, get yer name down for the track days - Elvington, Cadwell and Binbrook and enjoy yourself!

Cheers

Kevin

Thanks for your replies.   I have now got a few additions to the 'to do' list!  I will get working on the suggestions and hope to see some or all in the near future.

John