K&N Challenger Filters - Checking if any interest /Price

Moansalot

Hi 

Going through old boxes in the garage I came across a box containing  K+N Challenger Competition Filters  - 1 box two filters and backplates etc  - looks complete ( can't guarantee though)  box not in best condition - but contents are in NOS condition  ( box not looked at for many many years it picked up minor water damage to the box while in storage - contents fine  ). 

Apparently suitable for up to 320 BHP according to the packaging  - These are quite large Squarish filters  rather than the  more common oval shape  and top/filter plate clips on rather than bolts on.

Pic's attached  - let me know if of any interest then we can haggle re price / shipping  / collection  etc  (as yet I have not priced these  - actually can't remember buying them ) probably bought when I owned  selection of Westfields in the Late 90's

1700 cc Xflow or

2000 cc Vauxhall twin cam

I can't see these ( for pricing ideas) listed on current K&N website .

These are currently located in South London  - but could be relocated to North East Area  if that would help

Pricing TBC

Regards - Paul

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.