Recent snap of your Westfield

SXRORY

Aw brilliant, it's amazing the attention they get from children, must be because they look like toy cars. :d

• Like 2

Brilliant, wish I could do that too.

One of the guys I drive with is very good at taking pictures too, makes it look easy 🤷‍♂️

His work.

Screenshot_20230510_142027_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

A few arty shots of members cars I took at Donington

20240802_114058~2.jpg

20240802_111720~2.jpg

20240802_121646~2.jpg

20240802_120943~2.jpg

20240802_111828~2.jpg

20240802_120302~2.jpg

20240802_113255~2.jpg

20240802_103904~2.jpg

They look brilliant!  No idea how you do stuff like that these days, I used a Pentax ME Super back in the days of 'proper' photography, and what you took was what you got, in my case usually rubbish 

• Like 2

Just a smartphone shot for me I’m afraid. Winston tucked back in the garage after finishing the new roof. Plenty to do before he is back in permanently, not least painting the walls and floor and cleaning his Carcoon.

IMG_1145.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

They look brilliant!  No idea how you do stuff like that these days, I used a Pentax ME Super back in the days of 'proper' photography, and what you took was what you got, in my case usually rubbish 

My days of the old 35mm SLR are long gone too 😂

These were just off my phone 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset said:

Just a smartphone shot for me I’m afraid. Winston tucked back in the garage after finishing the new roof. Plenty to do before he is back in permanently, not least painting the walls and floor and cleaning his Carcoon.

IMG_1145.jpeg

@Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset is the orange noseband and stripe painted or stick on? Great looking car that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

@Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset is the orange noseband and stripe painted or stick on? Great looking car that. 

It’s actually painted. The thin black stripes are stuck on, some bits need replacing but I’ve sorted them for now with black insulating tape which looks fine. Need to source the correct stuff sometime, I have the contact of the guy who did the full paint job so will check with him when I need it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset said:

It’s actually painted. The thin black stripes are stuck on, some bits need replacing but I’ve sorted them for now with black insulating tape which looks fine. Need to source the correct stuff sometime, I have the contact of the guy who did the full paint job so will check with him when I need it.

I have been considering getting a noseband and stripe on mine, looking for someone who can do it with a wrap. 

17 hours ago, Stuart Davis AO - Devon Cornwall & Somerset said:

IMG_1145.jpeg

At the time I didn't know it was your car but I have a picture saved in my phone folders to show the wrapper an example if what I'd like 😂

Screenshot_20240803_151004_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9fcef7a3c6efae6bb2fa995f02fc3d1e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Cool! That was on a good drive, along the coast road through Burton Bradstock and Abbotsbury. There is a lay-by where you could overlook Chesil beach and Portland, lovely stuff. You can just see Little Lorna in the passenger seat 😊

• Like 1

Best David Attenborough voice…

And here we find “The Wench”, a Westfield SEi in Post Office Red, now recovered from her recent mechanical maladies and looking resplendent in her full plumage, displayed in her frequent natural habitat, the country pub, after a spirited blat.

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2303.jpeg

It’s times like these when I fall in love with her all over again. 🥰

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

Best David Attenborough voice…

And here we find “The Wench”, a Westfield SEi in Post Office Red, now recovered from her recent mechanical maladies and looking resplendent in her full plumage, displayed in her frequent natural habitat, the country pub, after a spirited blat.

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2303.jpeg

It’s times like these when I fall in love with her all over again. 🥰

Great to see her back out! Looking 👌

• Like 1

Nice machinery :yes: