• Like 9

2 hours ago, Naranja_Al said:

A little spin in the sun……

IMG_2348.jpeg

You should have joined us at Shardlow 👍

• Like 1

Just now, Rob Hunter Derby & Notts AO said:

You should have joined us at Shardlow 👍

I will, one day! Need the timings to work….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Went to the father in laws. 

20230819_143257.jpg

No, the real thing, just far away Father Dougal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Went to the father in laws. 

20230819_143257.jpg

Is that really how small our cars look alongside normal ones! I've never really looked before. It does look like it's shrunk. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris Larner said:

New to me this week. Totally love it.

20230819_193217.jpeg

Did you get any good footage from your interestingly placed camera? 

Yes, I had it mounted up front for a bit then on the passenger side above the exhaust.  The exhaust one sounded great and showed the articulation of the front wishbone and damper.  May try mounting it on the rear hanging just below the bumper to show under the chassis later.  Was a bit worrier about it falling off so will use a teather next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Chris Larner said:

Yes, I had it mounted up front for a bit then on the passenger side above the exhaust.  The exhaust one sounded great and showed the articulation of the front wishbone and damper.  May try mounting it on the rear hanging just below the bumper to show under the chassis later.  Was a bit worrier about it falling off so will use a teather next time.

Yeah good idea with the tether. I've never been brave enough to mount one with the suction cups! Always have it clamped onto the roll cage. Wind noise and getting a good engine sound has always been the issue for me. May try a remote microphone mounted out of the wind but near the exhaust next year. 

Welcome Chris. Lovely looking car. I too am fairly new to Westfield ownership, fantastic little cars aren’t they!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flying Carrot Steve said:

Yeah good idea with the tether. I've never been brave enough to mount one with the suction cups! Always have it clamped onto the roll cage. Wind noise and getting a good engine sound has always been the issue for me. May try a remote microphone mounted out of the wind but near the exhaust next year. 

I’ve tried a suction cup mounted low down on the side and it worked well. Still used a tether though! 👍

• Like 3

Great run out this morning for a few of us, taking in some of the best roads around Somerset. Cloudy skies but no rain!

20230820_0958143.thumb.jpg.9441509337b46cc8018e3fe1fc4d6c0f.jpg

• Like 8