My car's sick

wizzer

Coming home tonight young lad shouted hey mister that car's sick:barf:hahaha thats the best comment yet:dg-westy:

• Haha 3

I had to look up “sick” several alternatives, in addition to poorly.

SICK - cool or excellent, clearly what was intended. (did he shout it in caps)

sick - heroin withdrawal which appears to take 9 days.

sick - as in sick party, there were loads of cool people there.

There are many others, I must be getting old, well done wizzer.

Just checked with my 9 year old granddaughter, first thought was cool.

4 minutes ago, Route66 said:

I had to look up “sick” several alternatives, in addition to poorly.

SICK - cool or excellent, clearly what was intended. (did he shout it in caps)

Haha no but he flicked his arm and snapped is fingers together. now that was sick:oops:

My son keeps going on about not feeling well and being 'sick' . I thought it was an excuse to get off school..............

Not had many comments about this car , but the chap in the Shell station asked if my Lotus Elise was a Ferrari ? .......................of course I said yes :d

The one comment I got from my last Westie was from someone walking on the pavement , when I trundled up to a crossing , the car ejected a big flame out the exhaust............... cue pedestrian shouting out ' Oh Crap !!!, that nearly burnt my leg' before starting to laugh ..............

• Haha 3

My favourite was uttered by a little girl, prompted by the sight of me clambering out of the thing (had the roof on the car at the time). “Mummy, how did that big fat man get in that tiny little car?”  Mummy was mortified, but I just laughed. Can’t be upset by the truth.  

Still makes me chuckle when I remember it.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, corsechris said:

My favourite was uttered by a little girl, prompted by the sight of me clambering out of the thing (had the roof on the car at the time). “Mummy, how did that big fat man get in that tiny little car?”  Mummy was mortified, but I just laughed. Can’t be upset by the truth.  

Still makes me chuckle when I remember it.

Sounds similar to me extricating myself from a mates Exige. It was rather an unpleasant vision , like a hippo dropping a breach baby hippo as my ass hits the floor and my legs are still in the car :d

• Haha 3