Valentines day....

FATBOY

I bought Yvonne a dozen red roses.  For Christ sake don't anybody ring me after eight o/clock tonight.

(Rolls over, bangs head on bedside cabinet and awakes from the dream!;)

I had to go in to the office today :angry:

After being squeezed into a train packed tighter than Chirs Smith's Wallet (no I am not going to let it lie) full of fluffy bears, balloons and chocolates.

Some drunk office guy with his face pushed up against the window, pointed at the Mocal/Aeroquip box in my hand, and said far to loud "now that's a good gift for the wife"

Ah London....

We have the congestion charges starting on Monday, a tube system that does not work, a prime minister that is the 2 biggest muppet on the planet next to Bush of course, ah......

:arse:

Trust Fatboy wotisnametoday to lower the tone  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)

Could be worse, we could be French!!!

French AND getting a stuffing by England today (so long as I can get there through the tube problems and Anti-war protestors)

Trust Fatboy wotisnametoday to lower the tone  

:0 …..lower the tone? I’ll have you know that within the Oxford intelligentsia my interpolations are considered to be so manifestly high-brow visiting professors come equipped with ladders so they can catch my broth of witticism that would normally fly well over their educated heads. You lot might be content with the gravy dinners of life but some of us munch on the real kebab.

I got a card and some tropical fish, Cool eh? Apart from being French we could be Welsh, they did quite well at the weekend too didn't they?

Belissimo  :D

Apart from being French we could be Welsh, they did quite well at the weekend too didn't they?

Belissimo  :D

:blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep: (Soccer is our National game now.........) :arse:

(Soccer is our National game now.........)

Pah Hence the state the country is in.

"oh ref he pulled my socks down"  ???

Get up of the of the floor you over paid, shandy drinker.

(Soccer is our National game now.........)

Pah Hence the state the country is in.

"oh ref he pulled my socks down"  ???

Get up of the of the floor you over paid, shandy drinker.

Now you're talking about English soccer players........

Couldn't agree more about "gamesmanship" - what made me laugh this morning was all the calls for video ref in soccer like in Rugby........but then the soccer players would have to learn to respect the ref.'s decision........now that would be a change........ :t-up:  :t-up: