Valentines day....

FATBOY

??? .......well I'm in the bl**** dog house. I brought the wife a lovely set of car-cleaning products from Halfrauds and she starts moaning about romance being dead.

:angry: Some women..........

WESTY !!  LOOK OUT !!  IT'S A TRAP !!!

"Just send me an e-greeting card" is Bird-talk for "I expect flowers, chocolates, much pampering and a lovely dinner at a spectacularly expensive restaurant !!"

It's ok Nick I'm used to not getting anything for Valentines/Birthday/Christmas.

But I got my own back last year when I bought myself a jolly nice coat for Westy's birthday  :cool:

Westy: happy valentines day my beloved smashing snugglewumps hunny-bunny  :love:  :love:  :love:  :p

Westy: happy valentines day my beloved smashing snugglewumps hunny-bunny  :love:  :love:  :love:  :p

whats a snugglewump?

How about a change then, swap that Smart car for a nice 6 speed quaife sequential gearbox, would be a good investment..would look great in the front room on a revolving platform with spot lights pointing down ???

and I'm going to the pub :blush:

whats a snugglewump?

I have no idea.  I used to have a compluter game called Mule and there was a mountain mugwump in that so I think that's where the wump bit came from, but I made up the oochy-coo snuggle bit.  

How about a change then, swap that Smart car for a nice 6 speed quaife sequential gearbox, would be a good investment..would look great in the front room on a revolving platform with spot lights pointing down  

If it gets rid of the smart car...it's a deal  :0

Having remembered, was I smug! ;)  ;)

Then at 10:30, text from eldest sprog (19),

DAD HELP!!! in bg trbl, frgt vl dy, pls go 2 flwr shp + gt me lrg bnch + lve in my rm

19 years ago some b******* told me it would only ever get worse, I laughed at him/her

How wrong can one person be :blush:  :blush:

If it takes commercial card companies and flower shops to remind you of loved ones for one day of the year - be it Valentines, fathers, mothers, etc. etc.  :D  ;)  :love:  :)  Its a very poor show for the other 364 days that we obviously must forget about em  :devil:  :D  ;)  :)  :D

It works without fail  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D  ;) - unless you're Mrs Westy of course - who would rather have a six speeder  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)