Westfield MegaPorsche

mblade

so dont slag porsches off

I've never been to impressed with those Upvc framed bolt on units  :(  :D  :devil:  :D  :)  They create far toooo much condensation if not vented properly  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

*Leaves stage right muttering* "what are we gonna do now"  :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mike H

• ricdiggle

• mikehreynolds

• mblade

Reminds me of the guy who gave a bob-a-jobbing scout a pound to paint his porch yellow.  The kid comes back an hour later for some more paint and mentions it's not a porch - it's a Ferrari.

:sheep:

A 911 is one of the all time great cars.

I've driven a 3.2 super sport & it was great, you were really in touch with what was going on. I've also driven a 308 Ferrari & that was great to but F***ing hard work.

I assume that with the 3 Generations of development since the 911 3.2 (i.e. 964, 993 & 996) that they are even better cars & a design icon to boot.

I'd have one tommorrow.

DB7 = posh Jag

Jag = Ford

QED?

Andy  :p