Beat the London Congestion Charge

shaun

Sent email with instructions below.

Register here and pay no congestion charge when you enter London by filling in the following details

https://www.cclondon.com/WebCent....W1.aspx

Enter Name: Mr Ken Livingstone

Enter postcode on top line of address: SW1H 0TL

Enter your registration number.

All bills and fines will be sent to Mr Ken Livingstone at  Transport for London, Windsor House, 50 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 0TL

Enter your registration number.

.......is where that plan falls down. Attempting to defraud is a criminal offence.........

Now, entering a spurious number might give them problems............but as they have a photo of your car and possibly, the driver, I'd be careful............There are also many vans patrolling the area with OCR cameras looking for dodgers. They seem to mean business.........

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in favour of this new tax, but I do ride a motorbike :p  :p