Jump to content
pete2052

Westfield 2.0 Duratec SEiw 2013-SOLD

Recommended Posts

As long as there are plenty of build photos and receipts, the IVA and registration should be fairly straightforward.  :t-up:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the sellers advert really the right place to discuss this? Surely admins should have carved this chat off into a separate thread by now? Fair enough if you post to offer advice but this is a bit out of order IMO.

Good luck with the sale OP.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, BCF said:

Is the sellers advert really the right place to discuss this? Surely admins should have carved this chat off into a separate thread by now? Fair enough if you post to offer advice but this is a bit out of order IMO.

Good luck with the sale OP.

I think it's fair to discuss the quirkiness of the IOM registration/import for any possible new members who are browsing who don't know the ins and outs of the IVA?. It's not like anyone's discussing/slagging the quality of the car or it's price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sdh2903 said:

I think it's fair to discuss the quirkiness of the IOM registration/import for any possible new members who are browsing who don't know the ins and outs of the IVA?. It's not like anyone's discussing/slagging the quality of the car or it's price.

Refer to Dave Eastwood's post in the link above, needs a separate thread for the discussion.  Rednop's decision was a respectful one IMO. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This helped me, as a new member and looking for my first Westfield, I like the look of the car and in my budget. As I was unaware of any problems with importing from IOM, I could have been in a big pile of  problems that I was unaware of. I think if it’s relevant to the car and informative and not slagging the car or owner it ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thread has now been appropriately modified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

As I was unaware of any problems with importing from IOM, I could have been in a big pile of  problems that I was unaware of.

As previously mentioned an IVA is required, as with a new vehicle. Other than the IVA, which I gather can be  a pain, there are no other specific problems with importing from the IOM, as opposed to anywhere else.

The other vehicle from the IOM (mentioned in a now deleted post) was put through the IVA and UK registered! I've just asked.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.