When to MURDER the wife

skid

Just taken out the engine ,removed the gearbox  and all the other things you do and the wife walked in the garage and said "I don't know why you didn't buy one already done ".

Then said "for what you have spent you could buy one for £15-£20 k AAArrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Any help here would be good please be quick as not sure how long she will be alive. :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Have you got any spare driveshafts lieing around  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)

Or take your engine block into the house to clean it - cos its dirty  ;)  :D  :)  :devil:  KABOOOOOOOOOOM  :D  ;)  :p  :devil:  :blush:

It was the block in the dishwasher that worked the best and jet washing the oil off the geabox on the new patio,they just don't understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :)

I put the K-Series block in the dishwasher the other evening (when Nicola was away) and it came out sparkling like new.......had to take all those nasty wire mesh basket things out first of course.

I knew it would be ok 'cos I'd already done an earlier trial with an oil filter housing!!!!

I also found that the dishwasher was good for dumping the waste engine oil and it also cleans the container.,thinking about the cleaning of the ally rear hubs there a bit grimey and the oil leak from the diif makes them look a real mess .

will keep you imformed as to results :0

You boys have it all wrong.  Don't complain....trade her in.  Next time get an Engineer!

(i) dead keen

(ii) helps out

(iii) a good ear to bend while puzzling over the build

(iv) appreciates the amount of work and hours it takes

and lastly, but by no means least...

(v) shells out about 50% of the cost.

Now you can't say fairer than that   ;)

And no...before you ask, she is not for sale/rent etc.

Si

My wife thinks the Westie sounds like a hairdryer, so she admitted today.  When she hears me coming up the drive she says to the kids "here comes the hairdryer...."  If that's not extreme provocation I don't know what is! :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:

"here comes the hairdryer...."  

My Friend George dumped, his then chick, as she commented that his Westy looked like a roller-skate.

And quite right too  :angry:

But she did have fantastic breasts, ShinyGeorge

:D

LOL ha ha

I've not had any bits in the dishwasher but think its a good idea. However i've had some head in the shower.

And she caught me at it, or at least found the stains.

Jolly good job it was too.

And very clean after all that hot soapy water !

I put the K-Series block in the dishwasher the other evening (when Nicola was away) and it came out sparkling like new.......had to take all those nasty wire mesh basket things out first of course.

I knew it would be ok 'cos I'd already done an earlier trial with an oil filter housing!!!!

See, I told you so!!!! :D Vanish is the best detergent by far. The blue bit of the block eats the oil, the white bit brings it up sparkling!!!

Windy's extra tips for other household appliances:

1)The oven is pretty good for cooking fresh 2 pack paint, although it does leave a lingering smell!!!

2) Use the freezer to shrink bearing outer races. When assembled to a hot housing they just drop in!!! :D

I must be very lucky with my wife, I have no problems with spending time in the garage, getting help from her with the lifting etc endless cups of tea and just to rub it in when she recently got a bonus she bought me the full SBD 208 tb kit.

Chris Vasey offered to swap her for two camels and a Ford Scorpio it was no contest. And as a bonus she scubs up pretty well too.

sounds very much like bev  :D appart from the scrubbing up bit  ;) ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me f****n nose  :(  ;)