Westfield wanted

minghis

I'm posting this for a friend who is seriously frustrated - he is looking for his first one after being hooked on the idea after experiencing mine. There don't seem to many advertised at the moment. Trying find-it and all the rest regularly.

The budget is £6000 (ish) cash, and good build quality and a genuine car is more important than the fastest one. To be road use only, he'll upgrade as and when as necessary and is spanner friendly.

Based in the South West but keen to travel, and looking now.

If your car is, or will be for sale or you know of one, please e-mail or PM me.

In anticipation,

Minghis.

Just decided to sell my 1991 Sei, spec:

1700 X-Flow, Burton Stage 3 HD/UL, Eng. re-build 3000 miles ago. New valves and guides, kent 234 cam. 4 pot front brakes. Recent fox alloys & tyres. Full wet weather gear. 3 point harnesses waiting to be fitted. Green with yellow nose.Good condition.

MOT Apr, tax Mar 03

Looks and sounds the business, £5800 ono.  If interested post back, call 07802 544309 or e-mail direct to germ@nms74.fsworld.co.uk

Mine is in the for sale bit for £5500.  The car can be viewed at www.rubbleracing.co.uk under Rob Navins car.

If intrested call me on 07984 164184

Rob

He's now bought one, from a club member (not active on the board) living in Dorset.

Thanks to everyone that e-mailed, much appreciated.

Minghis.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.