1990 1700 SE

gadrego

471.jpeg

472.jpeg

1990 Westfield SE 1700 XFlow

White bodywork, cycle wings, smoked aeroscreen and nearly new black KN Minator wheels with nearly new Yoko A539's.  6000 miles since new.  1 year MOT, Taxed until October.  Custom made bench seats finished in dark blue that allow 6ft+ drivers to drive.  Blue carpets.  Willans SS 3x4 Special Harnesses.  Momo Gear knob and quick release 260mm Momo leather steering wheel.  AVO Pro Race adjustable shocks all round.  Springs: 275lbs rear, 160lbs front.  RAC Roll bar.  Blue Vinyl Dash with SW guages.  Blue tonneau cover and boot cover.  Starter button, fire extinguisher and map pocket.

Engine Spec:  1600 Xflow bored to 1680cc.  Twin Dellorto 40's with K n N filters.  Vulcan Big valve head with double valve springs.  Lightened and balanced bottom end with steel rocker shafts and posts.  VW Polo radiator.  Lightened Flywheel.  Kent 234 Cam.  Duplex Timing chain.  Vulcan shallow baffled sump.  Alloy catch tank.  Lumenition Optronic ignition.  Westfield 4-2-1 and stainless silencer.  Facet fuel pump and filter king.  Microdynamics rev limiter will come with car but is currently not fitted.  This engine was fully rebuilt at great expense just over 1000 miles ago (run in for 800) and has not missed a beat since.  I don't have any up to date power figures but the car really does fly and sounds fantastic too.

Type E 4 speed box.  Limited slip differential.  2.2 turn quick rack with lock stops.  Standard disc brakes at the front with uprated pads.  Drums at the rear.

Lots of spares included in the sale including the windscreen and wipers and washers.

Also included in the sale (or negotiable to sell separately) is a full autocom intercom system with mobile phone and audio input leads.  The headsets are included as well as the helmets they're in.

I'm sure there's bits I've forgotten but please call or mail me if you want to ask me any questions.  I'm only selling this car because I've been made redundant and I want to make sure there is some cash available if neccessary.  I'll probably be buying another in winter so I'll not be leaving the forum.

The price is £4750 (which is what I paid for the car a few months ago before a engine rebuild etc...) so this is a bargain.  Its in great condition and comes with a ring binder full of receipts and history.

The car is in Whitley Bay near Newcastle.

Call Graham on 0191 252 5446 or 07764 491 717.  Just leave a message if I don't answer and I'll call you back.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.