Nice looking cheap car on Ebay

CosKev

A nice car, one of the not so often seen now ZEi's from the nineties, when they were originally homologated for Europe. Hence the offset bonnet bulge and the tub sides that join right up to the nose, filling in behind the front wheels - something that many of us would have loved to still have.

They're good cars, though those are some very carefully chosen angles for the photographs! All the slightly more controversial aspects of the bodywork, like the offset bonnet bulge are either not obvious, or like the peculiar shape of the fronts of the swept wings, not shown at all.

No doubt could make someone a really nice "traditional look" car though. And perfect for someone not mechanically minded that wants to get maintenance work done at a garage, as it's all really just standard Ford from a standard service point of view.

(And I've got my eye on you Kev :p )

• Like 1

That''s interesting about the ZEI :)

I just presumed it was meant to be a S not a Z! :laugh:

• Haha 1

There was also the ZEi220 with the Cosworth turbo.  I had an M reg version as my first Westfield

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.