1990 SE for sale

Mickie C

Westfield SE for sale

Registered 1990, Q plate with 5000 miles covered since new.

The car is sitting on 6 month old 13" KN Minator wheels and 185/60-R13 Yokohama A539 tyres with around 200 miles since new.  These wheels have the black centres with polished rims.

White bodywork, black perspex aeroscreen with Racetech mirrors (also have the windscreen and pillars which will come with the car), RAC roll bar with detachable stays, cycle wings, dark blue tonneau cover and boot box cover.

Engine is a 1700 xflow with Vulcan Maxiflow I big valve head, lightened flywheel, Kent 234 cam, Duplex timing gear chains, steel rocker shafts and posts, Kent high pressure oil pump, Vulcan shallow sump, twin 40 Dellorto DHLA's and Luminition electronic ignition.  Exhaust wrap has been fitted to the manifold of the Westfield stainless steel system.  This is all running through a 4 speed "type E" gearbox and a limited slip differential.

New parts fitted this year include Avo Pro Race shocks all round, Polo radiator with Pacet CF55 fan mounted on engine side, alloy oil catch tank, Facet fuel pump, Filter King fuel pressure regulator, new K&N filters, Luminition electronic ignition, new ignition leads.  Front discs and pads were replaced 6 months ago.

Front wishbones, headlamp brackets and cycle wing stays have all been re-powder coated in the last 2 months.

The interior of the car is finished in dark blue.  New carpets were fitted late last year, a new 260mm suede Momo model 26 steering wheel on a detachable boss has been fitted recently along with chrome gearshift and handbrake surrounds.  Custom made bench seats, Willans harnesses, SW gauges, new switches and warning lights and a new fire extinguisher complete the interior.

Spares to be included with the car: 2 helmets, 1 never used, the other used twice.  These have been fitted with a Sparco intercom that I will include as well.  Chrome roll bar (swapped for RAC one 3 months ago), Clam shell wings in white that have never been fitted, Webber single choke carb and manifold, windscreen and pillars as mentioned above, various assorted mechanical parts.

Car is taxed for 6 months and MOT'd till July.

This car has been maintained regardless of cost and has a complete history.  I have a binder full of receipts etc starting from the original build right up till now.  

Reason for selling?  I'm getting married next year and need to pay for it somehow so the car has to go.

Price - £4750 ono.

Please telephone me at home on 0141 558 2706, at work on 01355 84 5508 (ask for Michael if I don't answer) or on my Mobile at 07815 062 026.

Alternatively drop me an email and I can send on more pictures etc.

Picture added 28/04/2003

After several blasts in the car (oh - and the 700 mile round-trip to buy it! ), I can certainly vouch for the time, money (loads! ) and effort you've spent on this car.

I know for a fact that there aren't many around like this.

A real bargain for someone.  Good luck with it, mate.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.