Cheshire & North Staffs Christmas Curry Thursday 7th December

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Not really, I just need to know as soon as you can so that i can alert the restaurant if we need more places, I've already booked though based on provisional numbers from previous years. So currently, not a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Following the Monarch debacle and resultant holiday cancellation, we are now holidaying next week.

So will be unable to Cheshire Curry :(

Free bump! :)

• Sad 1

No problem, thanks for the update Dave, have a good trip!

Looking forward to a good curry already. :t-up:

• Like 2

Me too:yes:

• Like 1

Just reminding anyone thinking of visiting the Cheshire Meet this month; it’s our Christmas meal, so we will be in Knutsford - see the first post in the thread.

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary, I hope you don't mind pointing out you may be wise to delete the Whipping stocks, reference in your post banner below anything you write on here! As we're technical a homeless area for a while!

Good point Ian!

We could just keep going for a winter curry until we bring our cars out in the summer and then meet in the pay and display above the park  then go for a curry  repeat at will....

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, 6carjon said:

We could just keep going for a winter curry until we bring our cars out in the summer and then meet in the pay and display above the park  then go for a curry  repeat at will....

Now there is an idea!!!

• Like 1

Mmm, not long to go!