Westfield-Ferriday 2000 could be for sale!

NevilleBull

Year 2000 Registered Westfield Wide Body SEi.  Red as you can see from my Avatar.

2000cc Ferriday designed engine - Only two months old - and only done 1000 miles. Already giving 160lb/ft torque at 2K RPM!  When worn in will be up around 160bhp with masses of torque, 180lb/ft+.   The engine is designed with upgrades in mind, you would be able to fit a new cam and head to get nearer 175-180bhp very easily.  Or you could go the whole way and fit Throttlebodies +3D for 200bhp+!!!

Full photographic build history.

Full records of every single venue it's been displayed at, receipts of every single part purchased. In total £19000!

Brand new interior and carpets.  Black with Red piping.

All leather h/brake and g/box gaiters.

Black Contoured Dash with Red insert for dials.

Black High-back Westfield seats with yet more Red Piping.

V-8 Bonnet.

Willans harnesses with Willans Red covered foam belt pads for comfort.

VDO Gauges all round.

New improved differential.

Shod with 4 brand new Yoko tires.

Immaculate condition throughout.

Twin Webber 40 DCOE's, with matching K&N Stainless filters.

My car is only the 2nd Westfield ever to have a Ferriday 2000cc conversion.  Very rare, very quick.   Still reasonable fuel economy: 150miles per tank (£16 for full tank).  It's a perfect engine, lighter than Zetec and Xflow, but far more torque.  It also sits further back than most engines to give better weight distribution. Power is very tractable, and fully suited to both track and road use.  

I am now interested in motorbike engined cars, one in particular - the XTR2.  

A one off bargain at £10,700.

Email:  NevilleBull@hotmail.com

Ummm...oh yes it is...

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.