Toggle Switch Labels

Stevo1878

Hi all

i am looking for some toggle switch labels for my dash and have seen a pic on the internet which a like.

Does anyone know of where I can get these from or something similar

Dash2014.jpg

On 04/07/2017 at 19:23, jonjh1964 said:

Not much progress, today I got a call from Paul Hurley confirming the final build standard of the engine rebuild and that he expects to have it ready by the end of the month.  I've ordered the wheels 5 x 13" silver alloy Minilites  using the WSCC discount at Hamiltonclassics, (not the yellow that I originally wanted due to pressure from SWMBO.......) Malcolm has also called to advise that Type 9 gearbox now has it's long 1st gear kit fitted and been refreshed with new bearings for the main, lay shafts and seals so I'll pick it up on the way to the Dorset monthly meeting on Thursday.

The hand brake and cable are now fitted, I have an MGB hand brake switch on order as the Midget never had one so I will need to fabricate a bracket for it, the hole for the wires is already drilled and has a grommet fitted.

IMG_1329.thumb.JPG.6e17beb042baf3c26c72a68d1f8ee3d3.JPG

The radiator is also fitted, rather than use the donor I've bought new, unfortunately I got rid of the old one without removing the filler cap which the new one came without so another £10 later I have a nice shiny brass one with a new o-ring

IMG_1331.thumb.JPG.d48afb5c47e1e6a1dccfe1f8f337deb3.JPG

I've also bought some labels for the switches, not cheap but I think they look better that the dyno tape suggested by Westfield, hopefully the IVA inspector agrees; they also mask the fact that I needed to elongate the head light switch holes in the dash - same problem that Stephen had with them hitting the top chassis bar.

IMG_1328.thumb.JPG.93f014414dd7f0ca36d9ae77ebd78b1e.JPGIMG_1330.thumb.JPG.9c80c65fe438eaf66d11e2ae831fd9be.JPG

I'm away at the Crash Box Classic Car Show at Powderham Castle over the weekend so don't expect to get much done but I do hope to get the battery tray fitted and cable fitted through to the engine bay.

Hope this helps

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.