1600 crossflow engine for sale

David tucker

Ford 1600 crossflow 711M . Removed from a Westfield, complete with 4 speed gear box reconditioned from Westfield with extension leaver. Complete stainless exhaust system. Engine was fully rebuilt with highlift cam, heavy duty valve springs, high pressure oil pump, lightened fly wheel, new clutch vernier timing gear. Twin 40 Webbers, electronic ignition system. Spare dry sump and dry sump pump magnicore leads. I have all the reciepts for the engine parts inc big end main end barings, rings etc. Everything listed was bought new from either Westfield or Burton engineering. The engine and gearbox has only done just over 5,000 miles. This will fit straight into a Westfield with all the necessary hoses, engine mountings, starter and altinator which is included.

£1,000

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0580.JPG

IMG_0583.JPG

IMG_0581.JPG

IMG_0582.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

• Like 1

I might be interested in some or all of this but where are you?

I am in Somerset (wedmore) Bs284dy mobile number is 07875361578 many thanks 

Hi David - I think my wife took your call just now. In view of your location I will have to back-out, unfortunately. Thanks the call-back tho.

Regards / Gary

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.