Hoses

Mark Culver

Hi. Looking for silicon hoses for a 3.9 V8 efi. Best place to purchase hoses. Thanks for any help .

Got mine from autosilicone hoses, took mine to a local depot to match up

• Like 1

Best for quality consistency and service you can't really beat viper. Prob is they aren't the cheapest.

https://www.viperperformance.co.uk/

I had no end of issues with autosiliconhoses but they were having supplier issues at the time which they've hopefully got sorted by now.

• Like 1

Thank you both for your help ,I'll have a look at both .

I've used both, not had any issues with ASH, have to say though, Viper's quality and range seemed a different level up again though, you did pay more, so both good value in their own way. Excellent service from Viper, too, when I cocked up a web order and managed to get a hose in a wrong colour mixed in with a load of black. All sorted very promptly and painlessly.

• Like 1

Again I have used both. ASH seemed to go through a stock issue with very little in stock so ended up using VIPER certainly does the trick. 

• Like 1

+1 for Viper Performance. Good hoses and good service. They will also custom make hoses. Althouth this can get expensive for a one off. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.