Stoneleigh....Don't forget your t-shirts

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

If you helped at stoneleigh in previous  years and have a helper t-shirt, please bring it with you.

If it's your first stoneleigh  as a helper we will provide you with a t shirt.. 

• Like 3

Washed please ;)

Seriously though, would be good to have some back if they are in good order and not upcycled into polishing cloths. There are limited tees available, so if you can wear what you already have that would also be spot on - thanks.

• Like 2

do you mean the blue 30th anniversary ones we wore last year? Or something else. I have the former but that's it. ta :)

One of these jobbies.

590362257ec4d_IMG_14081.thumb.JPG.586cded10c609630074c011476c5c92e.JPG

It will be ironed before the day.:d

• Like 1

Me neither as it's my first time....

3 minutes ago, shrops-paul said:

Ah. I don't have one of those. 

As Andy said there are limited shirts available to the helpers so if you have one bring it, if you haven't got one then we will give you one.:)

And of course save it for next year.:yes:

I am bringing my helper t-shirt, my 30th anniversary t-shirt and not forgetting my WSCC 'grey' shirt - which is akin to a Star Trek "red shirt" as it puts you in the firing line!

My 30th shirt is packed and not as bad as I originally thought it was after grease gate!

I have no helper t shirts, but I've got my 30th tee, and my blue AO shirt and a grey née Star Trek red shirt for the AGM etc

Helper Tees is what we're after. Although intrigued by the Star Trek red...:suspect:

What's that about...?

1 minute ago, Andy Banks - WSCC Shows and Events Coordinator said:

Helper Tees is what we're after. Although intrigued by the Star Trek red...:suspect:

What's that about...?

"Akin" to is the key :d

Grey Committee shirt = the red shirts the unknown cast members of Star Trek used to be wearing, just before getting shot at on some alien world.

Being a red shirt became synonymous with being an expendable crew/team member in any walk of life. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - WSCC AO Rep said:

I have no helper t shirts, but I've got my 30th tee, and my blue AO shirt and a grey née Star Trek red shirt for the AGM etc

Ahh - forgot to pack the blue shirt! Tough, really can't be bothered to undo the bag and get the stuff sack out yet again...