Aluminium seats

hilux

:D look good will they fit westy, and what about fittings

If that sort of thing grabs you try looking at Kirkey seats - cheaper and they have removable covers.

Widely used in oval racing of various kinds - tough as old boots.

:D

:D kirkey seats look good too. are they ok for a westy .are they a better option than westfields race seats  anyone got them in there car.cheers  :arse:

look good will they fit westy, and what about fittings

They are apparently 440mm wide (which `should` fit a wide body IIRC) and look great IMO. As for fixings, sit in it, mark position, drill holes, bolt it in with wedge spacers and Bobs your Auntie.

try looking at Kirkey seats - cheaper

The equivalent Kirkey seats are £297.30 each :0 and dont look so good IMO  (See Demon Thieves page 101)  :arse:

I dont need them cos I dont have seats in my Ginetta, simply generously padded leather  :p  upholstered plywood inserts (seriously) which look superb and are really comfortable.................................. for a shorter person than me  :(  :angry:  :blush: hence I`m looking around  :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.