22nd July - Castle Combe Action Day - WSCC Cotswold Stand

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

WSCC Cotswold Area will have a stand at this years Castle Combe Action day like last year.  Lasts years event was very successful with loads of cars and good friendly banter. 

If you would like to join us (we have limited numbers) please PM me and I'll send you payment info for your ticket

Morning Meet Up (at Costa Coffee) 17834120_10155026047377040_4615105399323

Still about 5 cars short   17855415_10155026045477040_3413975974047

Below it the link to the Castle Combe Web Site and also some info for you 

Saturday July 22nd, 2017 - Castle Combe

New for 2017, the Summer Action Festival will take over Castle Combe on Saturday 22nd of July. Open to ALL whether performance, classic, kit, modified or original with specific areas for each.

All Makes - All Ages - All Action!

Enjoy the usual winning action day format of track time, club displays, drift demos, parades & the FREE lunchtime club cruise

There's something for all Action Day fans whether you want to hit the track for a 15 minute session, enjoy a leisurely paced parade, polish and shine on a club display or just walk through the many trade stands and along the viewing banks for the drifting! And don't miss a special appearance from the Bristol Vintage Buses!

Our Club - We display in Paddock 1 & 2 for £15 per car (includes entry for car, driver and 3 passengers) 

Where-ever you choose to display be sure to tell us what makes/ages/modifications you've got in your club - there'll be specific classic, kit, retro and tuned areas!

What better way to start your Summer Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

We have about 5 places left if people would like to come and join in the fun, you can trailer your car down if need be 

If it would be acceptable to bring a non Westfield to the stand, I can bring my LS2 RoadRunner over. 

I am local to Combe, and Chances are, my son and I will be there in it anyway. Of course priority should go to the Westfield owners.

Martin. 

Martin you're more than welcome, please PM me with your names and email address and I'll let you know how to pay etc 

4 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

Another excuse for peeling money out my hand. Need to check the diary and see you Saturday to discuss.

Cool, I take cash as well as PayPal :p

Sadly I am away for a week including that weekend, to Sunderland to see the in laws goodness me.................. Really wanted to go to this as well. Sorry Tom :(