Miscellaneous small items

gee_fin

Whole bunch of stuff clearing to make space -

One spare Racetech wing mirror (JPE yellow) and spare glass for Racetech mirror (I can't find the 2nd mirror). £5. SOLD

fs_wingmirror.jpg

Goodridge aircraft filler cap back piece including gasket and bolts (a spare, I had the front of mine stolen a few years back and had to buy a complete new one). £postage SOLD

fs_aircraftcap.jpg

16 standard open-ended wheel nuts. £5. SOLD

fs_wheelnuts.jpg

Standard fuel sender, gasket, bobbin. £5 SOLD

fs_fuelsender.jpg

R500/MBE rim shouldered wheel nut. I keep finding these, anyone in need of a spare/replacement? £postage.

fs_r500wheelnuts.jpg

Fleece lined helmet bag, excellent condition. £5. SOLD

fs_fleecebag.jpg

Micron Titanium race silencer. Weighs b*gger all. Fits on any 2.25" OD manifold. Loud, good bhp. In good nick, scratches underneath, supplied with pipe for 2002 R1 (incase you want to fit it on the bike rather than a car), all fittings and carbon mount. £125.

fs_microntitanium.jpg

Brand new fuel pump for 1998-2001 R1 inc mountings (unused spare). £20. SOLD

fs_fuelpump.jpg

1998-2001 R1 oil/water cooler bolt and t-piece. Required to tap and take oil pressure/temp readings from R1. Useful to have so you don't have to take the car off the road while setting up the oil pressure/temp system. £postage SOLD

fs_oilcoolerbolt.jpg

1998-2001 R1 velocity stacks/trumpets. Standard, useful if you want to turn them down ala QB Carbon's items meaning you don't have to take the car off the road while getting the work done. £postage SOLD

fs_r1velocitystacks.jpg

All items +postage or buyer collects.

Usual contacts, PM, email graeme@fluke-motorsport.co.uk or 07747 60 60 66. Part II of space clearance coming next week.....

Cheers,

Graeme.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.