BMW M5 2013 14k Miles

Deanspoors

Looking to sell my M5 owned for 18 months now, an amazing car, but I'm looking to get an all rounder car that I can tow with, fit my paramotor in the back of etc. which is possible with this car, but maybe a little too nice to be throwing spare wheels in the back of. Car is very low miles, around 14k at the moment, 6k miles I have done myself over the past 18 months. Car has a lot of extras, cameras all round, larger alloys, panoramic sunroof, etc. 

The speel from the auto trader advert; 

Comes with BMW 5 year service pack, Four-zone automatic air conditioning, Navigation system-BMW Professional, Electric glass sunroof, M rear spoiler, 20 inch M Double-spoke 343M alloy wheels, Adaptive headlights, Ambient lighting, Auto dimming rear view mirror, DAB digital radio, Damper control, Electric front seats with driver memory, Enhanced Bluetooth telephone preparation, Ext. mirrors- folding with anti-dazzle, Exterior trim, Head up display, Headlamp washer system, Heated front seats, High beam assistant, M Double Clutch Transmission- 7-speed, Park Distance Control front and rear, Real time traffic information, Reversing assist camera, Sun protection glass, Variable damper control (VDC), Xenon headlights. 2 owners, Full service history, Black,

Finally the price, £34,995, ono. that's £500 less than advertised on Autotrader, and a lot cheaper than what you'd pay for from a dealership. 

A couple photos;

Exterior Front

Exterior Rear

Interior

Autotrader link; http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201704013932814?sort=price-asc&maximum-mileage=15000&onesearchad=New&year-from=2013&postcode=dh79jt&radius=1500&make=BMW&advertising-location=at_cars&model=M5&page=1

Cheers, 
Dean

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.