More awesome TIG welding by the makers of Binky......

CosKev

HAHAHA, good spot Kev.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see all the genuinely outraged commentators on 't internet pointing out all the flaws.....or perhaps asking where to get the consumables.

A quality April Fool like you used to get in the papers. Speaking of which, does anyone remember the one about the wonderful new feature of in-car tyre pressure monitoring and the ability to reinflate on the move? It was a long time before it became a reality. Might have been Renault??

Which episode are they up to on Binky, I have got as far as 15? 

The thing is with these two and their extraordinary skills, it would be easy to be taken in by that one as the repair was carried out as if real.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Olliebeak said:

Which episode are they up to on Binky, I have got as far as 15? 

That's where they're up to I'm afraid!

Thats the catch when you make the sort of technical/mechanical rich programs that real enthusiasts love, you either have a modest budget and it's slow going, or a big budget, throw lots of people on it and get a faster turnaround, BUT then create an insatiable money eating machine that needs bigger audiences to satisfy it...

The Bad Obsession Binky episodes are perfection for me. I do get that I am probably a minority audience though as I have absolutely zero interest in all the fake drama and personal sob stories that have become most of the content of what used to be decent shows like Car SOS, Wheels Dealers, GMG. b***hin' Rides is still mostly OK but they too are starting to spend less time on the nuts, bolts and metal and more on cheesy fake drama.

Misanthrope, me? Er, guilty as charged.

• Like 1

I fell for this by the way. I was very confused. 

• Like 1