Parts for Scott's Stoneleigh conversion to fuel injection

Kit Car Electronics

Looks good to me, Nic - if Luke can't match the connector easily, it looks like a couple of mini spade connectors and some silicon will do the job. If there's a Ford part number on it, I should be able to find the resistance curve.

The trigger wheel is 157mm diameter. 

DSC_0531.JPG

These are the clips I have they do brake line and two fuel lines 

I'll have a look what clips I've got left over. How are we fixed for tools like battery drills and stuff? I think this is a great idea. If I bring my Westie can we finish it by Monday? :d:d

sounds ideal, Ben - Scott's pulley is 143 on the front face. If you could machine as a ring to fit the back stepped face, with a tooth centre on the TDC mark, then we can fit ahead of time for a bracket template to be made - if we really push our luck, perhaps you could turn that template into a steel bracket? :t-up: Pretty please :d

Just now, Kyle said:

I'll have a look what clips I've got left over. How are we fixed for tools like battery drills and stuff? I think this is a great idea. If I bring my Westie can we finish it by Monday? :d:d

thanks Kyle, rubber P- clips are always useful... I haven't worried too much yet about tools - I'll probably bring some, but it would be brilliant to have some emergency spares in a tintop - we should try not to mix them up... 

1 minute ago, bunje said:

Yeh I can do no problem. 

Fantastic, Ben - this is the most difficult bit to plan ahead (remotely), so I really appreciate that!

• Like 1

I'll have to check in the garage tomorrow but I've deffo got an assortment of useful clips. I'm coming in a tin top as I've been building my Westfield for what feels like a million years. Have a lightweight aluminium jack and 4 aluminium ramps but won't bring if someone else has got these covered of course. Forgetting certain tools will probably be the biggest hindrance so we should make sure we've got everything including pop pliers and rivets! There is always the market but I couldn't even find decent hose clips there last year...

6 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Yes please!! Assuming it is the same as this, if @Scott Young - WSCC Chairman sends postage, could you send to @bunje? Then, Ben can attach a trigger wheel (either his own, or a new one we'll get) and send on to Scott, who can make a cardboard sensor template to send back to Ben, to turn into steel, to... You get the idea :) We can return Scott's old pulley to you in exchange...

scott pulley.JPG

I think i have a spare trigger wheel as well will check at the same time most likely be the weekend as I'm away working

• Like 2

Found another cool pack. Let me know if this is better. Different leads but has a bracket 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks Chris, let's go with that bracketed Gen1 coil then - we should be able to find a way to bolt to the end of the head in place of the dizzy. We can get Ka plug leads to suit that coil (it looks in good condition, so hopefully working fine)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.