Parts for Scott's Stoneleigh conversion to fuel injection

Kit Car Electronics

Here is the thread for anyone that missed it - we're doing OK towards preparing for Stoneleigh, but need help with some specific parts please that must be gathering dust somewhere:

• Like 2

I have a Ford coilpack and leads off a Zetec. Any good?

3 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

I have a Ford coilpack and leads off a Zetec. Any good?

Yes please to the coilpack, Chris. 1st or 2nd gen? Can you send a photo please so we can get Ka plug leads to suit?

brilliant, thanks Chris - that'll be perfect for Scott. Please can you also just measure the diameter of a coil posts with a lead pulled off? Something rough like 15 or 18mm I think - then we can get Ford Ka leads to suit.

Yes will do. Just got in from the man cave and missed this so will do it next time. 

I bought a duratec crank sensor direct from local Ford garage and the alignment tool comes as a kit. Cost £30 and came day after purchasing. 

• Like 1

I have a cvh crank pulley with the rest of an engine attached to it :t-up: will pull off next time I'm at the garage.

• Like 2

Hi Mike

I have an ECU air temp sensor off my Duratec if it's any good to you. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, syman84 said:

I have a cvh crank pulley with the rest of an engine attached to it :t-up: will pull off next time I'm at the garage.

Yes please!! Assuming it is the same as this, if @Scott Young - WSCC Chairman sends postage, could you send to @bunje? Then, Ben can attach a trigger wheel (either his own, or a new one we'll get) and send on to Scott, who can make a cardboard sensor template to send back to Ben, to turn into steel, to... You get the idea :) We can return Scott's old pulley to you in exchange...

scott pulley.JPG

Photo as requested. Is this any good?

image.jpeg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.