Pre 95 2.0 litre Zetec

AJMiller

I have a standard pre-95 2l Zetec (with official Ford age verification letter). (from an Automatic originally)

I used it pass my SVA test but after only 150 mile it lost 25-33% power but still ran. There seemed to be some slight rattle/knock from the engine. I guess its a quick fix to you tecchies but to me its impossible so I bought a Scholar prepared engine instead.

The engine is for sale with no flywheel, sump or pick-up pipe, but has brandnew cambelt cover, brandnew water pump, coil pack (not been tested, this is one I bought from a scrappie with full intention of rebuilding engine myself; fat chance !! no leads, plugs, inlet manifold or anything else.

First 80 quid will secure sale.

I can possibly deliver due to the fact that i travel ALL over the UK or at least arrange to meet halfway.

You can even have the accompanying MT75 gbox as well for that price. Worked fine but recommend recon after what I have just gone through !!

Andy 07799-833855 amiller@datasci.com

I bought a Scholar prepared engine instead.

Sorry to go off track, just beeing nosey what, spec is the scholar engine?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.