Various: Shocks, Filter King, Line Lock,

gee_fin

Various bits.

Line Lock (Wilwood)

fs_20030907_linelock.jpg

As seen here - Costs £70 from Rally Design. This one is brand new and unused, £35.

Avo Shocks

fs_20030907_shocks.jpg

Standard 22 click adjustable steel Avos, with 180lb springs, £40 the pair.

Racetech Oil Pressure Gauge

fs_20030907_oilpressure.jpg

Perfect condition, mechanical gauge (capillary not supplied). £10.

Filter King Fuel Regulator

fs_20030907_filterking.jpg

From previous Vauxhall XE installation, £10.

Clutch Allignment Tool

fs_20030907_clutchallign.jpg

Draper, brand new and unused. Yours for 1 Cranberry Bacardi Breezer (well, I've got to get Jan something haven't I?).

Buyer pays postage.

Graeme.

Graeme

I'd definately like the AVOs please if they are the right length for the rear of my prelit. Can you tell me open and closed length? From the spring rates I guess they came of the front of your car. I'd also like the clutch alignment tool - I need one in a week or so at engine upgrade time. I think packing a Breezer is more of a challenge than the whole engine change so will you take money instead?

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

Yep, they're my old fronts, working fine, just been replaced with the wider alloy Avos and more travel (the steel ones were road/track shocks, the new ones are more rally shocks). From memory, they're 14". I'll check the measurements for you tho.

Money is no worry, I'll just buy Jan a breezer :)

Graeme.

Hi Graeme

I forgot to say the AVOs will need to be for 1.90" internal diameter springs not 2.25" to fit my rear. If they are also 14" open length then we are on. Glad to hear you will buy the booze for me!

If anybody out there sees this and can tell me how to get the top bolt out of the shocks on a prelit without removing the body I would be really grateful!

Cheers

Vernon

Hi Vernon,

They're 14" sitting as they are now, haven't got a collar adjuster here so I can't take the springs off to see what they are open. They are the smaller diameter (1.90") shocks :)

Graeme.

Hi Graeme

Thanks, that is great. Please may i take the AVOs and the clutch thingy. Send me a pm or e-mail with the total amount incl post and mailing address and I'll get a cheque off to you.

Xflow - thanks but how do you get a grommet to sit in the angle between wing and body, its a double curvature nightmare, let alone getting the hole cut in the right place.

Vernon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.