Your photos and videos required or it could be the Silverstone parade lap continuously playing in Marque.

Trevor Little (Trevturtle) - Treasurer

We are planning to use a TV in the marquee at Stoneleigh this year to display videos and pictures of Westfields.

10-3-17. I haven't received many videos or pictures, so the only option may be the silverstone parade lap on continuous loop.:down:  ... not my preferred viewing for 2 days.

Although the silverstone lap may increase the beer consumption Sunday evening there are other options. Please have a look on your computers for pictures/videos, contact me and we can include them in the marquee TV display. It's not a difficult process to transfer them 

What images?   Track days, out and about in your Westfield, anything you have that's interesting

If you have any videos or pictures you would like to be included, either:-
- contact trevturtle by PM and you will be sent a drop box link to load your files
- send me the youtube link

Thanks

The Stoneleigh team

• Like 4

Hi , May i suggest you use a 50inch  lcd type screen/s on stands which will give you a much better picture and will show pictures and videos played from a lap top , i have lots of experience of Audio Visual set ups and in my experience you will struggle to show projected images in a marque were natural light will be present as it will wash out the image also you could link up the screens to play sound from go pro type videos which will greatly enhance the viewing experience .

just a suggestion 

cheers Iain

Thanks for the reply Iain. We did look into this but the cost of hire/buy and mounting a 50 inch monitor on the side of a marquee made it too difficult. 

We needed to strike a balance between the best solution and appropriate use of club funds.

We understand this is a less than perfect solution, if you can direct us to any companies that could provide a solution  I will look into it again.

Thanks

Trevor

• Like 1

Gents

i work for LG display division. I may be able to get my hands on a very large screen.

PM me if you are interested.

Ian

• Like 4

PM sent.

The new scenario will be that we will all have a video, of our own video, being shown on the big screen :) 

Good addition to the show.

BTTT 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5CXwsvCvFI&sns=em

Hope this works. The 45 minute video is the Wirral and North Wales trip to the Elan Valley in 2012. It has a great soundtrack and the video quality is excellent.

John.

2 hours ago, bollockybill said:

Hope this works. The 45 minute video is the Wirral and North Wales trip to the Elan Valley in 2012. It has a great soundtrack and the video quality is excellent.

John.

How do we get to see it? It launches as private or unavailable.

59 minutes ago, Mark Wendon (smokey mow) - WSCC Club Secretary said:

Thanks downloaded

Ok, the first link didn't work, try this.

Fingers crossed, let me know. Otherwise I'm going to cancel my subscription to Pig Farmers Weekly. And if you understand that you must be as old as me. See you in the Rovers.

10 minutes ago, bollockybill said:

Ok, the first link didn't work, try this.

Fingers crossed, let me know. Otherwise I'm going to cancel my subscription to Pig Farmers Weekly. And if you understand that you must be as old as me. See you in the Rovers.

video still says private !

You can use my Narrow Club video if you want:

• Like 1

I'll try and pull together some of our Alps footage from last year if that helps Trevor

• Like 1