Calender

iain m

@iain m Yes there is, it's on its way but we are all in the hands of Royal Fail at the moment.  The 2017 calendar and Winter issue of Westfield World were bundled and posted together last Friday.  When we send out the Spring, Summer and Autumn issues, it normally takes about 2-3 working days.  When we do the end of year bundle, it seems to take Postman Prat Pat a lot longer, and a number going missing - imagine that. :rolleyes:  We're all waiting...!

Extra copies are available in the Store above.

Arrived today.

:t-up:

Superb photos in the calender. Well done to all.

• Like 1

As has already been said, some great photo's yet again. Inspiration to get out there and drive somewhere with great roads and views.

Groan, still no post today :(

28 minutes ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Groan, still no post today :(

It's OK @Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AOI'll send you a photocopy of each Calendar picture a few days before the Month's start :p

• Like 1

Thank you but I want to read the mag as well and I always seem to be last to get mine. I am just trying to judge if they are late or lost.

12 minutes ago, Julie (One Careful Lady Owner) - Peak District AO said:

Thank you but I want to read the mag as well and I always seem to be last to get mine. I am just trying to judge if they are late or lost.

Almost certainly late due to heavy Chrimbo loading at Royal Fail plus second class post being punished by pushed to the bottom of the piles.  I'm glad we got them out when we did as Postman Pat is going on a five-day strike next week.

Some great photos in both the calendar and magazine once again. Mission is to get my car in there next year now its finished and yes Scott, I did look at the calendar before the chairmans ramblings :d

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thrustyjust said:

nd yes Scott, I did look at the calendar before the chairmans ramblings :d

Quite right, too. :t-up:

• Like 1

I will give you all a big clue on how to greatly increase the odds of getting your car into next year's calendar - action photos of your car on the road or track taken from outside the car, and not attached to the car inside or out.  Note the word action as well - cars parked in front of scenic areas are lovely, but Westfields are a dynamic device, not a static one.  Find a great piece of road, put your camera on a tree stump or traffic cone, then drive past it.  Your odds will definitely improve. :)

1 minute ago, Scott Young - WSCC Chairman said:

I will give you all a big clue on how to greatly increase the odds of getting your car into next year's calendar - action photos of your car on the road or track taken from outside the car, and not attached to the car inside or out.  Note the word action as well - cars parked in front of scenic areas are lovely, but Westfields are a dynamic device, not a static one.  Find a great piece of road, put your camera on a tree stump or traffic cone, then drive past it.  Your odds will definitely improve. :)

That means i will have to drop the wife off at a photo shoot, turn round, drive passed , take photo, turn round , pick up wife and then get told I drove too fast/ left her glasses in the car/ forgot to set her phone right/ drop the phone/ fingers in front of the phone................ delete as many as appropriate :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thrustyjust said:

That means i will have to drop the wife off at a photo shoot, turn round, drive passed , take photo, turn round , pick up wife and then get told I drove too fast/ left her glasses in the car/ forgot to set her phone right/ drop the phone/ fingers in front of the phone................ delete as many as appropriate :rolleyes:

No pain, no gain. :)

• Like 1