Swept wings and boot box

Olliebeak

Going back to the retro look, wanted a pair of swept (clamshell) wings and brackets, and a boot box as I am fitting a chrome roll bar and removing my RAC bar, I butchered the boot box when fitting the rac bar.   Post Office red if poss.

Thanks

DSC00307.JPG

I had the same issue when I went back to a traditional roll bar; I glass fibred over the rear strut cutouts, then as I was having a bootbox lid, I carpeted the inside of the bootbox, which neatly hid where the holes had been filled in.

Thats probably what I will end up doing, my existing boot box is carpeted on the inside which covers most things. I will glass over the holes and fit a carpet, the boot has a tonneau cover which wil now have holes where the RAC stays went through , sure I can fit something around that.

21 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Retro is the new Black eh? :)

Oh yes, it's all the rage, dontcha know!

I have a pair of swept wings - burgundy/maroon though.

Would you be interested?

Yes I would be interested, the chances of obtaining red ones are fairly slim. Please send me details, condition,price etc and your location.

Send a PM or email peterforsyth234@btinternet.com

Thanks

pm sent

Sorry for not replying earlier - been away for a few days.

Wings are currently stored in my loft so I'll get them down and take some pictures for you. I got them as spares probably about 10 years ago when I had a SE with swept wings - see my picture on the left.

I'm in Hinckley, Leicestershire if that is any good. You are most welcome to come and see them.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.