2 Sabelt 6 Point Harnesses in Blue.

Fozzie1970

After the sad sale of my Westfield and making room for the next seasons car. I have some odds and sods that need moving on. Email me for the pictures neal.foster@eu.equinix.com

2 x Sabelt 6 Point Harness. Both in blue, bought 2015 and in date till 2019. One used and one never used - £150 the pair

Odyssey Extreme Racing 20 Battery (PC545) - Jan 2016 Date Stamp with both machined screws and conversion posts. Also comes with the stainless securing bracket/cover - Used - £40 - SOLD

Facet Solid State Electric Fuel Pump Only 5.0 - 7.0 PSI – PN 40107C – New - £10 - SOLD

Malpassi Filter King Regulator Large 85mm with 8mm Unions | FPR007 Sytec Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-1BAR (0-15PSI) | FPG001 – New - £30 SOLD

SPA Formula Mirror Black Left Hand Side | SPA-FBL & SPA Formula Mirror Black Right Hand Side | SPA-FBR and a stainless rear mirror - Used - £30 - SOLD

Posted at your cost :d

Thanks

Neal

Hi Neal, first dibs on mirrors please subject to what they look like when I see photos.  

Cheers

Ian

PS I can pick tomorrow or Wednesday late PM if convenient as I can make a detour

• Like 1

I'll take the Fuel pump please 

If you can PM the payment details and  the postage I will transfer the money.

thanks

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Quinten said:

Doh!  Second dibs on the battery?  Can collect!

Sorry Sold. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SlimGym said:

You have a PM.

Sent you a PM 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.