Peak District Sat 19th November

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Great, hopefully more news from Omex soon, then.

Quite a calm reply from me yesterday considering I was wetting myself, only got my favorite car coming out with us, not excited.....much. If all the Westfield's in the world came up for sale tomorrow this would be the one that I would buy. So the plan is, to wear mine out, just in time for when Stu gets fed up of his and decides to sell it to fund his next build, good plan eh?

DSC09477_zpsmo1jigkc.jpg

DSC09478_zpsdr8ekzjh.jpg

We cooked nicely next to the real fire in the Wheatsheaf as we chatted away until it was time to test drive the throttle bodies. A trip through Bakewell for petrol was cut short because they can't manage their Christmas market traffic, so after a three point turn we called in Matlock, got petrol and wiggled our way to Ashbourne. The views were spectacular, of Stu's car in my rear view mirror, oh and the view of the Peak District was Ok too. It is good to hear that the itb's are working, just need to sort the naughty key out now then.

The sun shone, the roads dried a little and I am not showing off, I am just saying it as it is, but I wasn't cold, if I was i would say so. That all made for a great day out so my thanks has to go to Stuart for making the effort to join us today.

• Like 3

Thanks Julie.

After what we talked about today how many miles/Westfields have been on your drives out and how many breakdowns have there been this year?

I bet there have been a few miles and not many cars at the side of the road.

Heres to next year.

• Like 1

I would have love to come but we won't be back in time from being with the wobble box we are back now but I bet nothing is happening tomorrow with it giving rubbish weather but never mind if anyone goes out tomorrow let me know the weather might be kind to us lol