So, what Westfield item has the wife got me for Xmas ?

Thrustyjust

I was gonna say V-Tec but then you wouldn't really know what it was when you opened it on Xmas morning....

• Like 1

Your very own westfield bush. Grow your own parts starter kit.

It will come in branches and leaves as a kit, but you never know when the next bit will appear !!

It's all new and improved Juggle Sprocket, specially designed to be a universal fit, just attach it to the Dingle arm and it will reduce Sinosoidal reverberation.

Simples !

Good suggestions so far  :d

As for what it is, unless the parts department come on here and say, I wont know until Christmas day. At least she gave them time to send it . I have no idea when she ordered it either, could have been for my Pre-lit car from 15 yeas ago !!

Sadly, she has wrapped it ( yes she is that organised) which is a pain, as I need to buy a craft knife , to get the wrapping open with minimal damage  :t-up:

The current wife has even done the Christmas cards !! I told her not to do the old relatives , just incase  :getmecoat:

The current wife has even done the Christmas cards !! I told her not to do the old relatives , just incase  :getmecoat:

"Current wife" - love it !! (does that mean you've had more than one or that you're planning on a replacement ?) :d

As for the the mysterious box from Westfield - have you weighed it - my father-in-law used to put gift vouchers in a large box stuck to a house brick :o

Not sure if Westfields do bricks?

I won't try and guess though - the last time I did that at my brothers 60th at a party beforehand I got it right and spoilt the surprise :blush:  (well, they were all guessing - I just happened to work out the clues)

"Current wife" - love it !! (does that mean you've had more than one or that you're planning on a replacement ?) :d

As for the the mysterious box from Westfield - have you weighed it - my father-in-law used to put gift vouchers in a large box stuck to a house brick :o

Not sure if Westfields do bricks?

I won't try and guess though - the last time I did that at my brothers 60th at a party beforehand I got it right and spoilt the surprise :blush:  (well, they were all guessing - I just happened to work out the clues)

I checked the website, bricks are out of stock, no lead time available.

Is it another gallon of coolant for your pink coolant addiction?

I have managed to loose approximately 3 to 4 litres of the stuff so far with sodding around with all the coolant issues on the car............ The next fluid going over it will be Shells finest and joined by Mr Swan Vesta !! 

Weirdly it wasnt that heavy, so probably a voucher for spending on missing , unavailable stock  ;)