Wide kit bodywork SOLD

JulianE

UPDATED :

POST OFFICE RED .....

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE TUB , HAS BEEN PAINTED £40.00 COLLECTION ONLY

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE SCUTTLE USED USUAL HOLES £20 POST AT COST

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE STANDARD BOOT BOX , SPEAKER HOLES ! £5.00 POST AT COST

Complete set of kit bodywork in post office red . Was bought off the forum a little while ago .

Nosecone in good condition

Bonnet in good condition and uncut (standard and not v8)

Scuttle in fair condition usual holes etc .

Tub has been painted (other parts are unpainted) and does have some marks from transportation

Boot box with speaker holes !!

Cost £350 a little while ago , have not used and needs to go , open to sensible offers , may split but appreciate main money is in the bonnet and nosecone , don't forget these cost towards £400 each new .

PM me or call me on 07971 264550 .

Location Gloucestershire GL15 - Forest of Dean

• Like 2

Replied to , will try and find the original for sale post as has photo's on and tub is currently stored in the roof of my garage .

Julian, I'm interested in the scuttle if it hasn't got too many holes in and the price is right..

Will pm you for photos

Julian, I'm interested in the scuttle if it hasn't got too many holes in and the price is right..

Will pm you for photos

Julian's listed this as Kit bodywork, your current car's is ZK, the two aren't really interchangeable...

• Like 1

Julian's listed this as Kit bodywork, your current car's is ZK, the two aren't really interchangeable...

Oh, thanks Dave, I assumed as the title said "wide" it would fit the S2000.

Sorry Julian....

They'll both fit on the same wide chassis, but there's a load of detail differences, not least of which, the kit scuttle is about 20mm narrower across the to than a ZK. In addition, I believe the mounded in stage line that runs from the nose, along the bonnet and across the scuttle is a slightly different shape and in a slightly different position. The dashboard also mounts slightly differently - there's a small mounded recess in the scuttle that it fits into.

I have some photo's if anyone wants me to email them out as photobucket is not my friend at the moment :(

All pm's and emails replied and pics sent where requested . 

UPDATED :

POST OFFICE RED .....

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE TUB , HAS BEEN PAINTED £40.00 COLLECTION ONLY

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE SCUTTLE USED USUAL HOLES £20 POST AT COST

WIDE BODY KIT TYPE STANDARD BOOT BOX , SPEAKER HOLES ! £5.00 POST AT COST

SOLD AND COLLECTED

• 1 month later...

Bump , as above still available . 

To clear at reasonable prices , if the tub doesn't go I will end up cutting it up and making a garden seat with it lol !

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.