Hi from Dorset/Wilts

Ad Eves

Just thought I'd say hi.  Having fancied a Westie for a long time I've just bought an SE 1700 kent and am reading-up on this very useful resource.

I think I'll be changing the seats or at least getting some alternative seats for road use due to a dodgy back and wanting to take my 6 yr old as a passenger. So if anyone has anything a bit less track oriented do let me know.

Ad

IMG_8301.png

• Like 2

Welcome and always pleased to see a new member running a real engine!

:welcome: That is a lovely looking Westfield with a great engine!

Ref seats, I struggle with a bad back and actually find the fibreglass seats to be the most comfortable of the lot. Worth sitting in a few if you can as they're all different and everyone has their own personal preferences :t-up: Perhaps get along to a local meet to check a few out?

Lovely part of the world you're from!

:ww:

I have JK Composite seats and they are the comfiest seats that I have had in any car.

:welcome: That is a lovely looking Westfield with a great engine!

Ref seats, I struggle with a bad back and actually find the fibreglass seats to be the most comfortable of the lot. Worth sitting in a few if you can as they're all different and everyone has their own personal preferences :t-up: Perhaps get along to a local meet to check a few out?

Lovely part of the world you're from!

:ww:

Echo above

I have JK Composite seats and they are the comfiest seats that I have had in any car.

Echo this too :yes:

Thanks all. Well picking up the car tomorrow so I'll give the seats a few trips to see how I get on. Thanks for the welcomes!

Ad