Promised Pictures

Andy_R

Apologies these took a while but here are some pictures of Roary ... assuming I've managed to get this Photobucket thing correct  :d

image2_zpsqha7momj.jpg

image1_zpsosknk8hm.jpg

image3_zpsuqkmwczq.jpg

image4_zpsgcowkcpb.jpg

• Like 4

What a lovely looking "classic" Westfield.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

I love the 'classic' look and was purposely looking for something with those style of wings. I keep kicking around replacing the lights for clear / modern looking units but not sure how much it will detract from that more classic look. 

However it needs new interior carpet (on order from Westfield) along with sorting some horrid touch up marks on the bonnet & a couple of small but deep scratches where the hood bars go (going into bodyshop over next couple of weeks). The fibreglass panel where the wipers go also needs looking at (it's been fitted very wonky) before it will be perfect in my eyes ...

... at least until the next job comes along  :d