Clan McWesty: Christmas Carvery - Sunday 4th December 2016

Rab (bombero) Reid

Well, I thought that I'd be the first to mention the 'C' word .. ho ho yes, it's the Clan Christmas Carvery! :xmas: Get your festive faces on (humbugs need not apply) and join us at our new venue in Perth! I know Bob will be disappointed that I haven't booked his favourite place in Perth .. this way, he'll not have to walk 2 miles to get to it! :laugh:

So, we're booked in for 12:00 to be sat down for 12:30 on Sunday 4th December at The Glover Arms, Crieff Road, Huntingtower Park, Perth, PH1 3JJ - this place is slightly out of the town so we'll not have to re-live the manic traffic system of Perth town centre!

This is just like last year ie not a formal sit down set Christmas lunch but just a chance for us all to get together for a blether before the rush of Christmas. It's not a 'lads only' gathering and all are welcome! http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/scotland-northern-ireland/thegloverarmsperth/sunday-menu

As always, I'll be grateful for names as early as possible so that the venue can strengthen the seats and order in an extra side of cow!

NAMES

Rab

Matt

Bob/Lorna

Campbell

Gary

Jim/Jean

James

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

12.30 in perth i will leave about 3 in the morning to get there. see you all there for our pre xmas laugh in .